
Things are finally starting to come together for the July arrival of Baby Brunhilda.* The biggest job so far was getting her room painted. Even though we're only renting, we couldn't bear the brick-red walls paired with brown carpet. Actually, we were willing to bear with it because we didn't want to make any improvements to our landlord's place, but Michael's mom kind of guilted us into it. A good thing, too, as it looks so much better already.Michael's dad and stepmom, John and Janet, graciously did pretty much all the work. They own a numnber of properties and are old hat at kicking out jobs like this.
Next up is assembling the IKEA furniture, hanging stuff on the walls and hemming a pair of curtains left over from our Albuquerque place that will give the room a spot of color.
Oh, and speaking of headed in the right direction, I got the title of this post from my most recent doctor's visit, when we found out that Brunhilda is no longer breech, so she's in position and ready. That makes two of us! Only seven weeks (at the most) to go!
![]() | ![]() |



4 comments:
Yahoo, the sucker finally turned around. I can't believe it is only 7 weeks away. -- LEAH
I am glad she moved into landing postition. :)
Wow, 7 weeks. I didn't realize it was that close! How exciting!
I can't wait to meet her!!!! Any baby room themes going on????
No themes. You know us; everything is a hodge podge. Most of the stuff for the walls is old-timey, but that's about it. And I'd say if there is a color, it's sage, but we aren't doing a whole color-coordinated thing.
very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Famous Positive Quotes
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes
Quotes Words
Future Quotes
Successful People
Image Bank
Smile Quotes
Xyore
حكم واقوال
Post a Comment