Thursday, May 01, 2008

Cool new feature

Michael has started uploading my CD collection to MediaMaster, an online (and free, for now) music storage service accessible on any computer. So far, he's put on 276 of my CDs (3,750 songs); he has even more in his account.

Anyway, what this means is that while you read my blog, you can listen to my radio (to the right), which features a selection of my music. As far as I can tell, you can't skip ahead to a different song once you've selected a starting point, though you can choose which song you start with.

Enjoy!

Also, I am seriously behind on blogging. I have been a bit under the weather since getting back from my trip home, so blogging's been the last thing on my mind. I'll try to catch up soon!

2 comments:

James A. Montalbano said...

Sunny Sweeney, on her album "Heartbreaker's Hall of Fame," does a fine update of "East Texas Pines."

Thanks to Don Slack at KEXP for that tip a while back.

Kitt said...

Hey, that's neat-o!

Also neat-o, this Portland museum I just discovered: The Velveteria.

How did I find it? On a whim I added "Poodle Wrangler" to my blog profile as my occupation. Turns out the woman in the couple who run the museum also listed Poodle Wrangler. Go figure.

Might be worth a visit!