

Even more momentous than getting our couch this week was a visit by Stacy. Unfortunately, it has come and gone. She came in Sunday, like the couch, but while the sofa's still here, she breezed out of town yesterday.

We went to lots of girly shops and found Stacy some cute vintage dresses, plus a thrift-store Guayabera shirt for her husband, Andy. Went to craft night with some of my co-workers, ate lots of good food, saw Red Rocks (above) and tracked down Mork & Mindy's house in Boulder (right). Stacy was determined to find it, being a Happy Days fan and all. It still blows my mind that M&M was a spinoff of HD. I honestly don't remember that episode.
3 comments:
What is that on Stacy's tee? It looks like Insane Clown Posse with knitting needles. I may have to have one!
It's a Born to Knit shirt and, yes, I already asked her where to get you one!
I believe Mork joined either Richie or Fonzie on a double date with Laverne and Shirley.
Post a Comment