I "splurged" this time, because I found two pairs of cowboy boots in my size (a rarity), and there were no color-of-the-day tag sales, so everything was "full" price. Texas brand boots (left), $19.99; and Code West boots, broken in, just the way I like them, $12.99.Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Thrift score
Among my latest thrift-store finds:
I "splurged" this time, because I found two pairs of cowboy boots in my size (a rarity), and there were no color-of-the-day tag sales, so everything was "full" price. Texas brand boots (left), $19.99; and Code West boots, broken in, just the way I like them, $12.99.
I "splurged" this time, because I found two pairs of cowboy boots in my size (a rarity), and there were no color-of-the-day tag sales, so everything was "full" price. Texas brand boots (left), $19.99; and Code West boots, broken in, just the way I like them, $12.99.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love fleece.
I was just talking to someone at work about all the different jackets/coats you have to own to live here: leather, jean, fleece, wool, rain, windbreaker, etc. It is absolutely nuts!
I love the apron. I have one in lavender. I'm a sucker for old linens, as well. I really need to get more into the thrift stores!
Post a Comment