Monday, August 27, 2007

Seriously?

So now Michael Vick apologizes for being a disgusting human being, saying, "What I did was very immature, so that means I need to grow up." I have known many immature people in my day, myself included, and to my knowledge, none of them have ever been involved in anything so revolting.

Let's just hope he is ruined professionally and financially. And it would be nice if he got lots of counseling. Abuse of animals and abuse of people often go hand in hand, so I'm betting he's been horrible to someone besides dogs. Just a guess.

On a positive note in all of this, according to Michael, now that Vick's out, former University of Oregon QB Joey Harrington takes over for the Falcons. And coached by Bobby Petrino, who had a 41-9 record in four years at the University of Louisville. He took the Cards to 12-1 last season, and they were ranked fourth in the nation in scoring (37.8 points per game) and second in total yards (484.6 yards per game).

4 comments:

Ann said...

OK, that was too much football information for me! :)

I agree with everything you say about Vick. He is disgusting!

Anonymous said...

That was the perfect amount of football information for me....yeah football!! I'll be in Eugene on Saturday when you fly in (watching football) but is sounds like you'll swing by and see little Becs. She is very excited! See you soon. -- LEAH

Anonymous said...

The fact that you are talking sports period is just slaying me....and this isn't the first sports posting on this here blog. AND I agree with everything.

little ginger said...

Yep, it's true I never talked about football before I knew Michael, though I did always love college basketball. Maybe you just weren't paying attention. ; )