Friday, August 03, 2007

Drinks all around


During our friend Dan's visit a few weeks ago, stops included the Kwik E Mart for Squishees and the Coors brewery in Golden for free samples. I have been less enamored with said free samples since they took away the Zima slushie machine. This time I tried a Zima pineapple. Blech. The Blue Moon Honey Moon summer ale was much better.
This sign in the window is among my favorite transformations of the 7-Eleven into the Simpsons' favorite convenience store.And this is among my favorite signs at Coors, because I love the Bandit! "The boys are thirsty in Atlanta, and there's beer in Texarkana ..."

3 comments:

Ann said...

What is a squishee????

little ginger said...

A Squishee is a renamed Slurpee at the 7-Eleven turned into the Simpsons' Kwik E Mart.

Ann said...

Shows that I am very out of the loop with the Simpsons. I don't remember the last time I watched an episode.