Sunday, August 19, 2007

A seat of one's own



A momentous day! We finally got our new couch! First time we'd seen the couch and the fabric all together, and it looks perfect and feels even better.
BEFOREAFTER

Teaching not-so-old dogs new tricks: Angus, left, and Esther, used to getting the run of the house (and furniture), wait attentively for "not hopping onto the first brand-new couch Angela's ever owned" treats. We'll see how long that lasts.

4 comments:

Kitt said...

Beautiful!

I suggest Scat Mats for the pups. You *know* they'll be up there as soon as you walk out the door, otherwise.

(Scat Mats don't hurt; they just tingle, but it's enough to deter pups from staying on them.)

Ann said...

nice couch!

Anonymous said...

OK, how long did it take for them to get up on the couch? It took Monkey blowing out both her knees to stop jumping on the couch.

I like the color.

--LEAH

Little Ginger said...

Apparently they have jumped up a couple of times when Michael's been here alone, but I haven't seen them do it much. Usually when we come home and they've been home alone, they come from upstairs.