
Yes, it's true. I've been 40 for about a week now. At first I was apprehensive, but I decided it's not so bad (and what choice do I have, really?) and actually sounds kind of cool.

Also had to share pictures of the super-cool record purse I got from Ann and Curt. Apparently I can still be hip at 40!

4 comments:
That is a super cool purse! :)
When I saw it I knew we had to get it for you. The woman had all kinds of record purses--for all music lovers.
I bought it this summer and had to wait for months to give it to you.
Hope you had a good day.
Here is the other thing about you being 40, nobody believes you are. Must be all that oil of olay you use. You look great!
Thanks. No Oil of Olay. Must be all those years of hard living ...
I always tell people I'm about 5 years older and that really gets a gasp of "OMG, you look great". It makes me feel good......and yes, Oil of Olay.....wonderful without the zits. And Ginger, Dahling, you look mahvelous!
That is hilarious. I went shopping at the Vancouver Farmer's Market looking for a purse just like that (although I think they had ACDC and Journey) for you as a Christmas present. -- LEAH
Post a Comment