
Michael has installed a new feature on our Web browser (we use Mozilla Firefox) -- the Abe Vigoda status bar! Apparently a magazine reported his demise in the '80s, so the question of "alive or dead" often comes up. You'll be happy to know that Detective Fish will celebrate his 84th birthday next month. The only downside to this feature is when his status changes. We've been wondering what other "I thought he/she was already dead" actor or actress might get the next toolbar. Ideas?

4 comments:
For those of this sort of morbidity,this is interestingly done. http://www.flymetothetomb.com/
The other day, I had to go to the Dead or Alive Web site to check on M. Emmett Walsh, who I was certain was dead, especially after seeing him hanging by a thread physically in "Christmas in the Clouds," which was filmed a couple of years ago. He is alive, though barely, unless he's an even better actor than I thought.
I could have sworn he was obituarized a few years ago, but I realize I was probably confusing him with namesake character actor J.T. Walsh.
I always get those two confused too, especially because you would think M. Emmet would've died way before J.T. By the way, the Web site J.A. mentioned is http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/ for those who want to know.
Thanks for correcting my spelling of the living Walsh's name.
Post a Comment