Sunday, January 01, 2006

Cute overload





This is just a sampling of what you can find at cuteoverload.com. I couldn't resist sharing. Happy new year! We're off to have black-eyed peas with Michael's Texas relatives.

5 comments:

Ann said...

I have looked at that site. Some great pics. But I feel sorry for animals dressed up like food.

Anonymous said...

There's something creepy about a dog dressed up as a hamburger. But fries, on the other hand ... that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ya know, just blackeye peas won't do. Must also have turnip or collard greens and some ham, ham hock to be precise......

Little Ginger said...

There was ham in the black-eyed peas. Growing up, it was always black-eyed peas and cabbage with a dime cooked in it (also represents money like the greens). Of course, as a VERY picky only child, I never ate any of it, so I didn't get any good luck or money!

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear Angela, but you ARE a very lucky gal, rich with many things money can't buy......