By now, you've likely already gotten word that Lenore Suzette was born 3:47 p.m. July 15 at OHSU Hospital; 8 pounds, 4 ounces, 19 inches. She and I were discharged from the hospital Saturday and are trying to find our groove.
Keeping this very short, mainly because my carpal tunnel is worse (I'm typing with my four good fingers as we speak); tomorrow I am seeing an acupuncturist, so cross your fingers that it works, which I would do if I could!
Aside from the hands, recovery is going great; never would have guessed I'd be going for a stroll in the park five days after a C-section! And never would have guessed my hands would be giving me more pain than surgery!In the meantime, we are just blissed out & over the moon, madly in love with our daughter.

11 comments:
She really is breathtakingly beautiful, and you can't say that about most newborns. Seriously.
A huge congratulations to you three!
Congrats again to you and Michael. Lenore is a beauty. And she is very lucky to have such cool parents.
She is a gorgeous baby--especially the close-ups in the slideshow Michael sent. Congrats!
She is so beautiful! Congrats to you and Michael.
I had two c-sections and can only say how amazing it is that you are up and walking with no problems after 5 days!!
Peace and love
Really happy to hear things are going so well (except for the hands...) I told you before that you guys are gonna make great parents! As for Lenore, she is a doll and you will soon learn what I have said over and over to countless thousands, a child will open up your heart to a love you never knew about. CONGRATS!!!
She's spectacular! You look seriously blissed out in the pictures -- you'd never even know you had such excruciating carpal tunnel! Hope the acupuncture does the trick.
She is beautiful! Another Lenore to love! I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations! Love to all, Lynyrd
What a beautiful family you make! Parenting is both the hardest and coolest job I've ever had. The joy only gets bigger.
Many blessings to you, Michael and Lenore!
Congratulations on your bundle of joy! Lenore is such a beautiful name! Mike and Angela ya done good! Real good!
Hey, I'm just saying that your baby is cuteness, and that I hopefully will see you again sometime soon.
very amazing and interesting post, thank you for sharing
Famous Positive Quotes
Positive Life Quotes
Gym Quotes
Quotes Words
Future Quotes
Successful People
Image Bank
Smile Quotes
Xyore
حكم واقوال
Post a Comment