Here's what 5 feet tall and eight months' pregnant looks like. I have gained 30-35 pounds, though it sure looks (and feels!) like a lot more.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman.....life welling up inside you. The last month is the worst, or so has my experience demonstrated.....uummm, not ME personally, but the mother of my 4 children. It is all about being (or rather trying to get)comfortable down the stretch....Best wishes on the last bit, and where did you register if someone wants to get something....
You poor little thing. You look so cute. I am sure it doesn't feel that way tho. You can tell me all the horror stories later. I can't wait to meet the little lady. :)
I lived in the Louisville, Ky., area most of my life; did stints in Salem, Ore.; Albuquerque, N.M.; and Denver, Colo. Now we're in Portland to stay (sorry, Mom).
11 comments:
There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman.....life welling up inside you. The last month is the worst, or so has my experience demonstrated.....uummm, not ME personally, but the mother of my 4 children. It is all about being (or rather trying to get)comfortable down the stretch....Best wishes on the last bit, and where did you register if someone wants to get something....
You look great!!! And ready to pop!
Hey, I thought you were 4'11"! You look mahvaleous dahling! Good Luck with delivery. It will be here before you know it. XO Lynyrd
4'11" and three-quarters!
You poor little thing. You look so cute. I am sure it doesn't feel that way tho. You can tell me all the horror stories later.
I can't wait to meet the little lady. :)
Hey Chris M,
Babies R Us
You look great. So any weight gain now should be all baby...and boy will she grow in the next month.
I can't wait!
--LEAH
You are beautiful! Great that you posted this pic. Take good care of yourself.
Lucy wants to rub your belly again.... :)
You look great!
Love,
Mal
Your world is about to change . . . big time!
Angela, you are absolutely beautiful and I just KNOW that you are going to be a super wonderful mother. I cannot wait to see pics.
peace and love,
jules
Post a Comment