Canadian comedy troupe The Kids in the Hall are coming to town, and we are so there! I have been waiting YEARS to see them in person.Mom got to see them in Louisville a few years back and got photos with them and autographs for me (yes, the celeb thing runs in our genes). I hope to be as lucky.
Michael knows the drill: Show's over, we head to the alley. Unfortunately, the Schnitz, where they are playing, is a bit uncharted territory. I had a helluva time tracking down Lyle Lovett there afterward, and he's usually really easy to meet. And, no, I'm not a stalker, just a fan.

4 comments:
"Show's over, we head to the alley." . . . wouldn't you find them in the hall?
merkin
I think we saw them when we lived in Phx or was it in Portland? I can't remember now.
Have fun!
Oh yes, I show the show your mom attended as well...it was great!
You are going to love it!! I hope you get to meet them--they were really friendly and looking for a place to party. No, I didn't party with them(darn it)
Post a Comment