Today's the first Feb. 14 we've lived in Oregon since we got married in 2004, so to mark the occasion, we walked over to our little wedding chapel, Oaks Pioneer Church, for a photo op.Luckily, a couple marking their fifth anniversary were also there and snapped a picture for us.
I'm working tonight, so we'll celebrate with dinner Monday.
Oh, and, incidentally, it's also Oregon's birthday (statehood Feb. 14, 1859), as Michael is fond of noting.

4 comments:
How sweet. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! How much fun that you could walk to the church. I hope you also celebrated Oregon's birthday by doing something special for the state your fought so hard to get back to. I would hate to think it's birthday would get unduly overshadowed by the day the two of you chose to get married.
--LEAH
That's Arizona's birthday, too. Not the same year tho. 1912. Arizona is a baby state.
Happy Anny!
OK, I have to know: What is Esther doing in that picture?
Whatever it is, it's cracking me up!
xoxo
Post a Comment