Friday, February 15, 2008

Seems like spring

We've had our fair share of pleasant weather lately, with temps in the 50s and sunshine. The dogs have enjoyed getting out frolicking in the sun, which there hadn't been a lot of since we got to town.

The forecast calls for more sun and highs well into the 50s for my weekend (Sunday & Monday). Woo-hoo!



Welcome wagon

Our 5-year-old neighbor Ryleigh came over with her mom last night to bring us a homemade Valentine. Unfortunately, I was at work and missed all the cuteness. We had met our neighbors a few days ago, and we suspect her ulterior motive in bringing the Valentine was to get some more QT with the Chihuahuas.

Template

Depending on which browswer you use, my blog may look better or worse. That's always been the case, but with the new template, I notice there is more funky spacing when I view the blog on Internet Explorer. Our home browser is Mozilla Firefox, which gives the view as I see it.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I think our blogs always look better in Mozilla.
At work I have Explorer and sometimes things look screwy.