Monday, October 15, 2007

Rox roll!

6 comments:

Ann said...

Man, that series sucked!
But I will still be rooting for the Rockies.

Kitt said...

Woo-hooooo!

Anonymous said...

I am a National League fan, so by virtue of that I am a Rockies Fan....I also like the Indians...hope they make it and wish the World Series to be a 7 gamer....6 with some extra innings would do, but a good competitive one to enjoy the game of baseball

Anonymous said...

I'm so very confused with this new found sports enthusiasm (not counting L-ville BBall). Looks like it will be a good World Series this year and Denver will be hopping.
--LEAH

little ginger said...

It's hard not to get caught up in the excitement when it's happening just a couple of miles away. I have rarely watched baseball on TV before this.

Ann said...

When the D-backs were in the World Series in 2001 it was pretty exciting. And the night they beat the Yankees in Game 7 at home was so crazy. They city went nuts. Curt and I were working that night--of course. We were in the crowd trying to get home. People were honking, screaming, chanting, yelling. It was great!