Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Schwag

Michael signed up at the museum for a drawing for a light-pole banner -- the kind you'll see advertising museum exhibits, sports teams, etc. His name was drawn, and we picked it up today.

I had no idea these things were so huge. It fills most of a wall in our parlor, and we have about 12-foot ceilings. It's heavy vinyl (to survive the elements) so very sturdy.

This is a Modigliani; the flip side is a Toulouse-Lautrec. Like the rug in "The Big Lebowski," it really pulls the room together!

Our parlor has a whole new vibe now, what with new furniture and a 37-inch LCD TV.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, that is really cool.
You guys are fancy with your parlor. :)

Little Ginger said...

It's really too small to be a proper living room, so we figured we'd use the name they probably did back when the place was built. : )

Anonymous said...

the parlor seems to be getting swankier and swankier.
--LEAH

Anonymous said...

I love it and new chair too. I need to go check out the parlor.

Becky