
On Saturday night, we combined two of our favorite backyard pastimes into one -- fire in the pit and video on the big screen. Since Shane & Cristine got a fire pit, we've been able to hang outside on cooler nights. And a couple of times this summer, neighbors have had movie nights in the backyard. This time our neighbor Justin set up equipment for the Rockies' third game against the Phillies.
A cold front had moved in, so the fire was much needed last night (you can see that everyone had to pull out their winter gear after a daytime high in the 70s). Beer and s'mores kept us warm too.And, of course, the Rockies' win to advance to the National League Championship Series warmed the cockles of all our hearts!

4 comments:
I love it!! Our neighbors complain every time we use our fire pit. -- LEAH
You guys are crazy! I hate being cold--but I think everyone who knows me knows that.
Shame your beloved Rockies are about to walk into that buzzsaw known as the Arizona Diamondbacks. :-(
I wouldn't call them "beloved" exactly. I'm just on the bandwagon. And hoping to attend my first ticker-tape parade!
Post a Comment