Michael and I returned last night from Portland. We were happy to be reunited with the dogs, but it was much too short of a trip. We got in lots of QT with our cutie niece, Rebecca, above, and visited with family and friends. A fun, relaxing trip with some requisite Trader Joe's/Columbia Sportswear outlet shopping thrown in. Today it's back to the grind. Sigh.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
We're back
Michael and I returned last night from Portland. We were happy to be reunited with the dogs, but it was much too short of a trip. We got in lots of QT with our cutie niece, Rebecca, above, and visited with family and friends. A fun, relaxing trip with some requisite Trader Joe's/Columbia Sportswear outlet shopping thrown in. Today it's back to the grind. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww, she's a cutie.
I love that pic of her and Michael.
That is a wonderful pic.
Mom/Becky/Gran
Oh, that's an adorable pic! Squeeze that baby! Squeeeeeeeze!
Post a Comment