Our neighbor Robin made hula-hoops (irrigation tubing, coupler and tape). Last time I'd tried one as an adult, it didn't go anywhere, but I seem to have gotten the moves back. It's exhausting, but I'm guessing great for the abs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
funny!
what is on the t-shirt you're wearing, by the way?
love,
Mal
The shirt is one of those generic tees for a business that doesn't exist. It says Lonelyville Raceway and has a kind of pinup girl on it. I got it at clothing swap a few months back. I bet you hoped it said "Louisville," didn't you?
Woo, you've got the moves! I have never managed to get the hang of hula-hooping. Then again, I don't think I've tried it since I was 12.
You could come up with a video, Hula Hoop Your Way to Great Abs.
You look cute! Just this morning on Good Morning America They were doing hula hoops for exercise. They showed different moves that looked like fun. I guess they will be making a big comeback.
Henry's band played a gig at Coyotes for a Cancer Benefit a while back, there were people on the main dance floor using hula hoops and dancing to country music, it was wierd.....
Tomorrow my office is having a first Thursday art exhibit. One person made hula hoops. If they are somehow weird or cool I'll take a picture and send it on. -- LEAH
Post a Comment