Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Peepster!

Check out these brilliant uses of Peeps. My favorites are Mommie Peepest, The Peepsons, Reservoir Peeps, Little Miss Peep, Peep Haw and Say Anything.

Oh, and remember how spring was springing a few weeks ago? Well, now, snow is snowing. It's our third snowfall in the past two weeks. When does it ever end? It does remind me of the year it snowed on Easter back home once when I was a kid and, instead of a snowman, we made a snowbunny.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Those are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I loved those Peeps. It makes Peeps for Passover look ... small scale (not that I don't still love it).

Little Ginger said...

I had seen the Passover plagues, also good; I especially love that Kermit the Frog made it into one of them. But nothing can compare to Mommie Peepest! Love it!