Sunday, March 25, 2007

A 1 and a 2 and a 1 and a 2
and a 1 and a 2 and a 1 and a 3

Well, all I can say is it's a good thing the Oregon Ducks are in the Elite Eight to mix things up ever so slightly. Of course, given my marital lineage, I'd be cheering for them regardless of their seed, but, c'mon, 1's and 2's?! I stand by my earlier assertion that, overall, it's been a fairly boring championship.

I know my brother-in-law thinks it's only because of my bracket in his pool, but I have so many brackets in so many different pools, it's not about that. Just always nice to see some low seeds in the mix. Even with the nail-biters, they mostly came down to the higher seed winning.

So, that's all I have to say on that topic, except: May the better water animal win today in Ducks vs. Gators. GO DUCKS!

3 comments:

BookBuster said...

Everyone knows the duck is a natural predator of the alligator. My bill smells blood in the water...

Anonymous said...

I think that's why my bracket turned out as well as it did -- because of the lack of upsets. I'm a wuss and don't like to go out on a limb very often (unless it involves WAZZU getting to the final game...)

B-I-L

Ann said...

Yea, it is too bad Oregon didn't make it. At least there would have been a 3 seed.
But regardless I was still cheering for the Ducks.