Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stealing people's blogs


My little friend Lucy Mei in Kentucky has to be the hippest trick-or-treater ever! Her mom, Mal, says Lucy has been doing the Jeannie armfold and blink for a while now, though I am guessing her mom's love of pop culture must've come into play there somewhere.

I'm off work this Halloween and will be doling out candy for the first time in years, but I would bet money that none of the Denver kids will be quite this stylin'.

4 comments:

Ann said...

OK, that is way too cute!
We get the keys to our new place tomorrow night.
Last year I was all excited to give out candy for Halloween. 2 sets of kids. I am not sure how the new 'hood will be--but we will only be there briefly as we have lots to do before the move.

Little Ginger said...

We bought six bags of candy and are hoping it's enough. We live catty-corner from a big house full of tombstones, pumpkins, fake body parts, etc., so we're expecting lots of traffic. There's also a rumour it will snow tonight!

Anonymous said...

Did Mike make any of the kids do push-ups before giving them candy? I hope all is well with you guys.

Little Ginger said...

We only got a handful of trick-or-treaters. We are around the corner from the cool, done-up house with tombstones and talking skulls, but I think the majority of the traffic was confined to that street.

And Anonymous, No, we didn't make the kids do push-ups or offer them coffee, but I have heard the story. Maybe you should tell it here. In fact, you should start a blog. What did your kids go as for Halloween, and how come you never send us any new pictures?!