OK, I need your help. We've lost our cell phone, and our options until it's time to renew our contract in October (when we can get a better phone for cheaper) are 1. Buy a new, super-basic, low-end phone for $120 (in October with a contract renewal we could get a better phone for $75) or 2. Find a cheap or free replacement in the interim. If we can get our hands on an AT&T or Cingular Nokia, we can put in the new SIM card and use it. So, if anyone has such a phone sitting around gathering dust that they'd like to unload, please let us know. There are some relatively cheap ones locally on Craigslist , but I thought I'd put out the call, so to speak, here too.
Also, if you could e-mail me your phone number(s), that would be great, too, since all the stored numbers on the now-deactivated lost phone are gone. Thanks!
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you still need a phone - I have a LG Cingular phone not being used. Let me know.....
Cingular will let you get a discount if you renew your contract even if your contract isn't up. We had more than a year left on our two-year contract, but I needed a new phone (my last one was broken, so I can't give it to you), and I got a super nice Nokia flip phone with a camera for $70 by renewing my contract for another two years. Weird thing is, Nolan and I have the family plan and he didn't have to renew. Only my number is renewed. He's still on our old contract. So, I think you can renew if you don't find a phone.
Post a Comment