Saturday, March 08, 2008

Song stuck in my head

We all get songs stuck in our head, and it happens to me on a regular basis. But normally it's there for a reason. All day today, and I don't know what put it there, I've been singing "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap.

The part that's been running through my head:
Big bottom / big bottom
Talk about bum cakes / My girl's got 'em

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is better than having yer head stuck in a big bottom . . . still, I guess that depends on the big bottom in question.

merkin j. pus-tart

- The M.A.D. Hapa said...

Dude, I went to a wedding reception party last weekend - the couple's song was Sheriff's "When I'm With You."

Sing it with me now . . .

"Baaabaaaaaay whoooooa I get chills when I'm with you!"

All day Sunday.
All day Monday.

Can't get that damn thing out of my head.

Anonymous said...

"Talk about mud flaps, my girls got 'em..."

I was yelled at for humming the first few notes of "Muh-na Muh-na, do do da doodoo..." by a colleague at work because she was afraid she wouldn't be able to get it out of her head.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid, I nearly got smacked by my Mom for singing the "Muh-na Muh-na" song. I couldn't stop singing it and it drove my parents crazy...