Since we're still getting settled, I haven't taken many pictures to post, and you don't want me to blog about unpacking boxes and organizing the kitchen, so thought I'd share a few favorites from shortly before leaving Denver.At left is Keona, daughter No. 2 of Jon & Franchesca. Anytime I want to smile, I look at this picture, and it does the trick. She's even more adorable in person, if you can even imagine that.
At right, remnants of a winter storm; unlikely we will see a scene like this for a very long time, though that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'd say we are not missing the snow.
Below is Esther using a dog carrier in her own special way. We'd also often find her sleeping on top of a hamper full of clean laundry.

4 comments:
That pic of Keona cracks me up!
That is one cute kid...and I know cute kids.
I still need to come over and see your house.
--LEAH
Welcome back to Portland. We'll have to catch up the next time I'm in your new neck of the woods. I'm down there for a weekend every other month or so to hang with Madalyn in Portland. Other times we come up to Seattle.
I hope you are settling in ok. What part of town are you in?
Take care and Peace,
Andre
when you have a good-looking kid like that, it all comes down to one thing the father. The father is key. You know, the father ... and stuff. Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll call y'all when she wakes me up at 2 a.m.
Post a Comment