Saturday, December 15, 2007

This year's model

I got Michael a gift certificate a year ago for a straight-razor shave at a men's spa. He decided to make the most of it before it expired, so for the first time since I've known him (our first date was Dec. 18, 2002), he's clean-shaven.

It's like having a whole new, younger-looking husband! I love both versions, of course, but am definitely in favor of the change. Yay!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How handsome!

Anonymous said...

It must have been rough on you being married to a hobo the past three years...

Ann said...

He looks good!

Kitt said...

Smooooove!

Anonymous said...

Holy crow!
Every few months, Matt decides to shave off his scruff.
Usually takes me a while to get used to. It's like being in the house with a stranger. A superhot stranger.

Anonymous said...

Who is that handsome dude? I like it keep it for awhile.

Mom

Anonymous said...

As Paris Hilton would say "He's Hot"