I was getting tired of having eyebrows that were darker than my red hair (though now they are lighter than my hair), so I dyed it "dark brown." Michael assures me it's brown, though it looks more black to me. I am getting used to it, but it is darker than I'd planned (so now I'll get light roots, and the gray ones will particularly stand out). Anyway, I was ready for a change. With me, who knows if it will last. I think a few people at work might do a double take when they see me since they've only know me as a redhead.

Ann's blog reminded me to take photos of Valentine's flowers (though, in our case, they were anniversary flowers). Michael got me lovely organic orange roses (they were out of carnations); the yellow tulips are from our neighbors Cristine, Shane and Grayson.
Michael and I celebrated our third anniversary with dinner at Red Tango in Wheat Ridge, a suburb about 20 minutes away. I had a black-bean ravioli in gorgonzola sauce with grilled chicken; he had barbecued pork loin with chipotle sauce.
Oh, and it's been snowing. As of the 20th, we will have had snow on the ground for two solid months.
Next up: Photos from our Bay Area trip.

6 comments:
Redhead pride!
I don't think I have ever seen you as a brunette.
Happy Anniversary!
Now that you mention it, Ann, I guess none of my Oregon friends have seen me as anything other than a redhead either. I went all natural for a short time while in N.M., but that didn't last. The gray's too random and asymmetrical to work yet.
Lynda Carter? Wow! I have been known to stop a bullet or two with my wristbands. Ha! I hope we see you in Denver! Hmm, I just realized Writerly Wife and Wonder Woman have the same initials. Maybe there's something you're not telling me?
Embrace the Gray!!!
Post a Comment