

Michael and I made a few new friends when my mom visited a few weeks ago. At top, Swetsville Zoo in Fort Collins; the other two are from the Denver aquarium, where we visited on the 101-degree day. My lucky mom always seems to visit during heat waves. That night, we saw the Al Gore global warming movie, which seemed appropriate given the heat.Sorry I haven't written much lately; the summer just seems to do that to me. We did get a new, cheap phone to replace the lost one. I called Cingular and the woman bent the rules for me so I didn't have to buy the $120 one.
Off to work. I have a few more photos up my sleeve that I'll post soon. Scout's honor (as a former Brownie and Girl Scout, I can say that).

1 comment:
That little alien is kinda freaky. But funny, too.
Post a Comment